Some important items to consider when considering Retirement are:
- Lifestyle: Walkable downtown with nearby dining, Outdoor activities, Travel
- Location: In City or Country, Near Airport, Near Family & Friends, Weather
- Cost of Living: Home price, food, utilities, gas,
- Medical Facilities: Good Quality Healthcare, Low Cost Assisted Living
- Taxes: Income, Sales Tax, Property Tax and Capital Gain Taxes
- Retirement Income: Rental income, 1031 Exchanges
We can help you to navigate a retirement transition regardless of where you are moving from and to. We are licensed in CA and NV and have represented buyers and sellers in the Tahoe Area, Bay Area, Los Angeles, Orange County, Palm Springs, San Diego and Las Vegas. We are also familiar with Scottsdale, Dallas, Austin, and Naples areas of AZ, TX and FL, and have an extensive network of agents across the US.
We have extensive information regarding popular Cities and States for retirement which includes:
- Median Home Prices
- Property Tax
- Sales Tax
- Income Tax
If Capital Gain Taxes and Retirement Income are important when selling your home and relocating to a retirement destination, it is very important to start the planning process early, at least 2 years, if possible. We have helped clients implement Capital Gain, Prop 19 and 1031 Exchange Tax saving strategies that have saved them more than the primary home capital gains exemption.
If a 2nd home is part of your winter “Snowbird Strategy”, we can connect you you with lenders for current mortgage cash out options, help you to find that perfect home and assist with the property management of the home when you are not there. We are certified property managers in CA and NV and are very familar with 1031 Exchanges.
Kevin Brehmer has leveraged his successful Silicon Valley Semiconductor entrepreneurial start-up experiences into a real estate business. We gained the trust of some of the largest consumer companies, so you can trust us with your real estate transactions.
Since 2005 our real estate business has expanded from Las Vegas into Northern and Southern California. We are part of Coldwell Banker in California and Las Vegas Luxury Realty in Nevada. We are Certified Property managers in both states and are very experienced with 1031 Exchanges for our investor clients.
Today’s clients demand a higher level of service and expertise and we deliver:
- Access to the largest network of OFF MARKET Listings
- Results in more successful home purchases without the stress of multiple buyer offers.
- Results in less anxiety to keep your home in pristine showing condition.
- Remodeling experience and a network of professionals
- Reduces home buying stress when waiving some or all contingencies.
- Maximizes home value for sellers
The greatest complement I could receive is the referral to your family and friends.
Thank you in advance for your trust.
Coldwell Banker – Burlingame CA – DRE#: 02040055
Las Vegas Luxury Realty – Las Vegas NV – DRE#: 66171